Titleist T350 Irons 2023
A pair of twill woven shorts featuring slanted front pockets, buttoned back pockets, a zip pocket, buttoned waist, and keychain loop.
T350 is game improvement reimagined. Built around a new forged face, hollow-body construction and powered by Tour technologies, it delivers maximum launch, distance and forgiveness in a player’s design.
Starting with a new hollow-body construction based on the T200 chassis played on Tour, the T350 maximizes speed and forgiveness through a refined Max Impact Technology, a new dual-taper forged face and dual tungsten weighting. Now any player can benefit from Titleist’s most advanced engineering.
TRUE PLAYER’S CONSTRUCTION
- Inspired directly by the T200 distance irons played on Tour, a new multi-material, hollow-body construction transforms the performance of T350. Designed to be larger and more forgiving, it gives you maximum forgiveness with more of a pure player’s feel.
FAST ACROSS THE FACE
- A refined and strengthened Max Impact Technology combines with a new dual-taper forged face to produce amazing speed from any point on the hitting surface. Carry distance remains long and consistent, even on off-center strikes, keeping you on the green and out of trouble.
EFFORTLESS TURF INTERACTION
- Working with Tour Pros and the grind experts at Vokey Design, Titleist's engineers were able to further improve their Variable Bounce Sole by softening the trailing edge to allow the club to flow faster through the turf, even after contact, to make your best shots feel even better
BETTER TUNGSTEN FOR BETTER RESULTS
- By utilizing dense D18 tungsten and a 2000° aerospace brazing process, Titleist engineers can eliminate weld points and be more precise with CG placement. T350 now features the same dual-tungsten weighting as Titleist's Tour distance irons, leading to a solid feel with maximum forgiveness.
- Country of Origin : United States of America
- Brand : Titleist
|Right or Left Hand
True Temper AMT Red Steel Regular Flex, True Temper AMT Red Steel Stiff Flex