Titleist T200 Irons 2023
A pair of twill woven shorts featuring slanted front pockets, buttoned back pockets, a zip pocket, buttoned waist, and keychain loop.
With the new T200, distance has never felt so good. Built with a forged face, hollow-body construction and shaped by Tour technologies, it delivers incredible launch and forgiveness in a pure player’s design.
T200 represents a dramatic leap forward in feel. The entire internal construction of this forged-face iron has been reengineered – with a more stable chassis, refined Max Impact Technology and a new dual taper face – to deliver maximum speed with Tour-level feel.
- Every component of T200 contributes to its solid feel. The reengineered chassis creates a stiffer structure, while allowing the refined Max Impact Technology to fit tighter against the new dual taper forged face. This leads to better feel and performance across the entire surface.
CLEAN AND CONFIDENT SHAPE
- For all that has changed, the Tour-inspired shape of T200 remains consistent. Players will still draw confidence from a distance iron that looks clean and has less offset, with an optimal blade length and topline thickness based on player feedback.
EFFORTLESS TURF INTERACTION
- Working with Tour Pros as well as the grind experts at Vokey Design, Titleist's engineers were able to further improve their Variable Bounce Sole by softening the trail edge to allow the club to flow faster through the turf, even after contact. Developed for T100, it brings a Tour touch to T200.
BETTER TUNGSTEN FOR BETTER SCORING
- By utilizing dense D18 tungsten and a 2000° aerospace brazing process, Titleist engineers can eliminate weld points and shift CG more precisely to optimize every club in the set – from fast, high launching long irons to accurate, forgiving short irons.
- Country of Origin : United States of America
- Brand : Titleist
|Right or Left hand
True Temper AMT Black Steel Stiff Flex